Train With Top Coaches From Around The World
Boys Residential 2013 – 2005
07/09/23 – 07/13/23
Professional ID Camp, providing selected players with an opportunity
to work with, and be selected by Pro Club Coaches, for International
Professional Experience Events.
International Pro Pathway
Coaches From Clubs Attending:
Boys Pro Pathway Camp Information
We know there is lots of information to digest and so we have created these downloadable guides to help you stay up-to-date.
They contain all the information you will need ahead of the Camp, including important forms you will need to sign and return.
If your son or daughter is attending camp, please download the PDFs and keep handy. They will answer the majority of any questions you may have.
Simply click on the image or download button below for the relevant area of information you seek, and you will find the answers you need.
If there is an area NOT covered by the documents, by all means get in touch and we will do our best to help but everything you need, should be here.
See you at Camp!
The price of the International Pro Pathway Residential Camp in 2023 is $975 per person.
Players who have excelled in NCE Programming and have been accepted through our application process are invited to attend.
Places will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The camp staff will will made up of coaches from top professional clubs around the world, including Manchester United and Arsenal.
- Goalkeepers will have their own Pro coach and work together then join in with the other players for the evening games.
- The expected coach to player ratio is approximately 1:15 for U9 to U12 and 1:18 for U13 to U18.
- NCE Staff will be supplemented by camp counsellors to manage transfer from dorms to fields and lights out and player welfare.
Residential Camp Costs
The total cost of the five-day residential camp is $975.
Payment plans are available with an initial $400 deposit followed by a further $300 payment on 03/01/23 and a final $275 due on 05/01/23.
The price includes:
- 4 Nights of Accommodation
- 5 Days of Training/Activities
- 4 x Breakfast
- 3 x Lunch
- 4 x Dinner
- NCE NIKE Camp Kit – 2 Shirts, 1 Pair of shorts, 1 Pair of Socks, 1 NIKE Sack Pack.
Costs do NOT include:
- Transportation to and from DeSales University.
- Any additional food/drink outside of scheduled meals.
- Players are required to bring FULL black Nike COE uniform and white NCE shirt.
The players are in twin rooms and pairs of twin rooms share a shower and toilet.
Players will find out roommates at camp check-in.
The rooms do not have fridges but there is a fridge on site for medicines.
Bedding is not provided by the university and all players will need their own bedding, pillows, and towels.
All dorms are air conditioned.
There will be a trainer at camp for player’s medical needs.
Camp medical staff will store and administer medication if necessary.
Please make NCE Staff aware of any medical issues prior to camp.
Food and Dietary Needs
ALL dietary needs are catered for by the university.
For those campers with severe allergies, we will ask you to make us aware of this before the event so we can then pass along the information to DeSales University.
Non-perishable snacks & drinks can be kept in player’s rooms.
Three-meals-per-day are provided but we also have pizza in the evening which players can be purchased by the slice.
Residential Camp Directions
Directions for GPS: 2755 Station Ave, Center Valley, PA 18034